Alder Hotel Frequently Asked Questions
What time is check in and what time is check out? Can we request an early check in or late check out?
Check in is 4 PM. If your room is not ready upon arrival, we will pre-register your accommodations, store your bags, and call you on your cell phone when ready.
Check out is 11 AM. Late check outs are afforded whenever possible.
For your convenience, if your room is not ready upon arrival we will store your bags in our facility and issue a claim check. If you need to store baggage after checking out, we can hold it for the entire day/evening of your departure date.
Shuttle service is not available at this time. Taxi service is available at baggage claim – $36.00 flat rate for 1 or 2 -OR- $15.00 per person if more than 2 persons riding.
Complimentary self-parking is available in the parking lot directly across the street from our hotel.
We allow two guests in our single-bedded rooms, and up to four guests in our double-bedded rooms. However, our regular room rates are based on two guest occupancy – any additional guests over the age of 13 are considered adults and will incur a charge of $20/guest per night.
rooms, balconies and corridors. Smoking is allowed in a designated area on the exterior hotel courtyard.
• Pets must be attended by owners at all times, never left unattended in rooms.
• $65 one-time fee will apply per room (non-refundable).
• Pets must be smaller than 50 pounds – limit 2 pets per guest room.
• Guests are responsible for damage to furniture, fabrics, carpet, or other items.
• Breakfast area and Grab-and-Go Market are not available to pets (except service animals).